Swap Out Saturday- Baked Apples
Whew! You HAVE to try this recipe! This week for Swap Out Saturday we used our Sukrin Maple Syrup to make Baked Apples!
1 large apple
1/2 tablespoon butter (melted)
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup oats
1/2 teaspoon flour of choice
1/2 tablespoon Sukrin Maple Syrup
- Cut apple in half and cut the core out of each half
- Brush melted butter on each half
- Sprinkle cinnamon on each half
- In a bowl mix together melted butter, oats, flour, cinnamon and Sukrin Maple Syrup.
- Once mixed top each half of the apple with the mixture
- Put into the air fryer on 350F for 15 minutes
- Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of Sukrin Maple Syrup