Truffles are some of the easiest desserts to make. They require minimal ingredients and can be whipped up in no time.
No oven necessary.
These No Bake Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Truffles are made even better by having low amounts of sugar, making them a great treat for those on a diet who crave something sweet.
8 ounces of cream cheese
1/4 cup of Sukrin Bake
1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract
1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs
8 ounces of low-sugar milk chocolate baking chips
8 ounces of low-sugar white chocolate baking chips
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth with a hand mixer. Add Sukrin Bake, vanilla extract, and graham cracker crumbs. Beat with hand mixer until combined.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper. Using a cookie scooper or 1 tablespoon, scoop cheesecake mixture into balls and onto the cookie sheet.
- Chill in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt milk and white chocolate baking chips in double boiler or metal bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring frequently.
- Dip each truffle in the chocolate and tap off any excess.
- Place chocolate covered truffles back on cookie sheet and freeze to set for another 10 to 20 minutes.
Store chocolate covered truffles in refrigerator for up to 4 days.