https://sukrinusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Coconut-Macaroons.jpg 640 640 Shavawn White https://sukrinusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Logo_Sukrin_USA_website.png Shavawn White2022-12-02 17:51:392022-12-02 17:51:39Sugar-Free Coconut Macaroons
Sugar-Free Coconut Macaroons
Bring the taste of summer back to your winter with these Sugar-Free Coconut Macaroons! Incredibly easy to make and so delicious, it will become a Christmas-time favorite in no time!
– 3 egg whites
– 1 1/2 cups of of shredded coconut
– 3 tbsps. of Sukrin Syrup Gold
– 8 tbsps. of Sukrin Bake
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all the ingredients into a saucepan and heat on medium. Keep temperature for 10 mins. until everything melts together. DO NOT BOIL.
- Using two spoons or wet hands, shape the mixture into small dallops. Place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake on middle rack for 10 to 15 mins.
- Cool before serving.
- Optional: Melt some sugar-free chocolate over a water bath or in the microwave and dip the bottoms of the macaroons in the melted chocolate.