Chickpea Cauliflower Curry
Another Saturday, another delicious recipe! This week we used our Sukrin Maple Syrup to make this yummy dinner!
2 tablespoons water
1/3 cup shallot
4 cloves garlic
2 tablespoons ginger
1 small Serrano pepper
3 tablespoons yellow curry paste
2 cups lite coconut milk
1 teaspoon ground turmeric
1 tablespoon Sukrin Maple Syrup
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 cup cauliflower
1 1/4 cup cooked chickpeas
- Heat medium pan over medium heat. Once hot add water, coconut oil, shallot, garlic, ginger and Serrano pepper and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add curry paste and stir.
- After 2 minutes add coconut milk, turmeric, Sukrin Maple Syrup and soy sauce. Stir and bring to a simmer.
- Add cauliflower and chickpeas and slightly reduce heat.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, stir to soften cauliflower and chickpeas, keep at a simmer.
- Once cooked, serve over rice or as is!