Healthy Bread November – Gluten-Free Garlic Baguette with Fiber Loaf Mix
For the month of November we are highlighting our Product of the Month, Sukrin Loaf Mixes, to bring you a healthy, low-carb, alternative to the many bread-related foods we know and love. This week we are spotlighting our Fiber Loaf Mix with this Gluten-Free Garlic Baguette recipe!
1 Pack of Fiber Loaf Mix
1 1/4 cup of water
50 grams of softened butter
2 garlic cloves
1 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix the Fiber Loaf Mix with water and shape the dough into a baguette (about 25 cm long).
- Transfer dough to baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Use a sharp knife to make slits along the top of the baguette, approximately 2/3 of the way through the dough, with enough space between each slit.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Chop, or crush, the garlic and mix it with the softened butter and chopped parsley.
- Remove the baguette from the oven and fill each slit, carefully, with garlic mixture.
- Bake for an additional 8-10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
*Recipe adapted from Sukrin UK