Who doesn’t love a Snickers bar?
How about one that was shaped into a ball and bite-sized! Just like the classic bar, this recipe has tons of chocolate and peanut flavor with the added benefit of more protein.
5 3/4 tbsp of Sukrin Syrup Gold
2 1/4 tbsp of Sukrin Gold
1/2 tsp of salt
3/4 cup of fat reduced peanut flour
7 oz. of sugar-free dark chocolate
Chopped peanuts for garnish
- Place Sukrin Syrup and Sukrin Gold in a saucepan and heat until bubbling.
- Add peanut flour and salt and mix together. It should form a fairly firm mass.
- Form into balls and place them in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in microwave or over a double boiler.
- Dip each ball in melted chocolate and sprinkle over the chopped peanuts
- Place finished balls in a cool place until chocolate sets.
*Adapted from UK site