Healthy Bread November – Low-Carb Hot Dog Buns with Loaf Mix
For the month of November we are highlighting our Product of the Month, Sukrin Loaf Mixes, to bring you a healthy, low-carb, alternative to the many bread-related foods we know and love. For our final recipe we are showing you how to make your own hot dog buns with any one of our Protein, Fiber, or Chia Loaf Mixes!
1 1/4 cup of water
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Mix loaf mix with water, then leave to thicken for a few minutes.
- Divide the dough into 4 or 5 pieces.
- With damp hands, roll the dough into a ball. Then roll back and forth with both hands to form a cylinder shape (about 5 to 6 in. long).
- Line on baking sheet covered with parchment paper (keep each one a few inches apart).
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Once done, cut and serve with your favorite hot dog toppings.