Mondays can get a little bit kooky, so we thought: why not make it less so with some cookies! All December we will be giving you a new cookie recipe to make your Mondays less bitter. For our first recipe it’s a tried and true classic of Chocolate Chip Cookies, made with our Brown Sugar Alternative, Sukrin Gold*.
175 g of Sukrin Gold
175 g of regular or gluten-free self-raising flour
8 tbsp of butter at room temperature
1/2 tsp of salt
- Mix the flour and salt together.
- In a separate bowl, beat Sukrin Gold and butter until creamy. Mix in egg.
- Gradually mix in flour and stir in ChocZero sugar-free dark chocolate chips.
- Shape cookie dough into a log (approx. 5 cm) wrap in foil and chill in fridge for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cut log into slices (2 cm apart) and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 7 to 11 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack and serve.
*Please note, while this recipe does contain a sugar alternative it does contain flour, making it not keto.