https://sukrinusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2736-scaled.jpg 2560 2212 Shavawn White https://sukrinusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Logo_Sukrin_USA_website.png Shavawn White2020-02-28 10:03:182021-09-01 10:31:13Sugar Free Air Fryer Birthday Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Icing
Sugar Free Air Fryer Birthday Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Icing
Air Fryer Birthday Cake
Who doesn’t love cake? Our Media and Marketing manager is back with another Air Fryer recipe for our last Air Fryer Friday! This week we will be making Sugar Free Cake with a Sugar Free Buttercream Icing for her birthday!
1 box Sukrin Chocolate Cake Mix
3 large eggs
¼ cup + 1 tablespoon canola oil
1 1/4 cups water
- Mix together the eggs, canola oil and water into a mixing bowl.
- Add in the Sukrin Chocolate Cake Mix until smooth.
- Pour into a greased cake pan that fits inside your air fryer.
- Put in air fryer on 320 Fahrenheit for 20 minutes (time will vary depending on air fryer)
- Use toothpick in the middle of the cake to check doneness. If it comes our clean, remove from the air fryer.
1 packet Sukrin Chocolate Mousse
¾ cup + 2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream (can be substituted with coconut cream)
- Mix the Sukrin Chocolate Mousse powder with 3/4 cup and 2 tbsp of heavy whipping cream.
- Whip at high speed until you get a consistency similar to buttercream.