Cashew Nut Butter Muffins with Chocolate Chips
The best sugar-free muffin recipe has arrived!
These Cashew Nut Butter Muffins are packed with nutty flavor and just the right amount of sweet milk chocolate chips. With a recipe that is incredibly simple to make, you’ll have these muffins prepped and out of the oven in less than an hour.
All made with sugar-free ingredients, including our new sugar substitute, Sukrin Bake! With a blend that makes Sukrin Bake taste just like sugar, no one will believe there is no sugar in these treats.
1/2 cup of milk
1/4 cup of canola oil
1 tsp. of vanilla extract
Half a jar of Organic Cashew Nut Butter
1 1/2 cup of flour*
1/2 cup of Sukrin Bake – Allulose Sweetener
2 tsps. of baking powder
1/2 tsp. of salt
1 cup of ChocZero Sugar-Free Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line muffin tin with paper baking cups or grease well.
- Combine milk, canola oil, egg, vanilla extract, and nut butter together, stir.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, Sukrin Bake, baking powder, and salt; whisk well.
- Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients, and blend until combined (if getting a cookie dough consistency add a tsp. of milk until a bit more cake batter like).
- Add chocolate chips, and fold into batter well.
- Spoon batter into each muffin tin until 2/3 full. Bake for 16-18 min.
*Please note this recipe cannot be considered Keto due to use of regular flour.