In need of a tasty, spine-tingling treat for Halloween? These Graveyard Chocolate Mousse Dessert Shooters should do the trick!
Made with our no sugar-added Sukrin Chocolate Mousse Mix, these chilling desserts are incredibly simple to make and taste absolutely amazing. From the gravestone cookie, to the delicious chocolate cookie crumb dirt and decadent chocolate mousse soil. This treat is to die for.
2 packs of Sukrin Chocolate Mousse
1 1/2 cups and 4 tbsps. of low fat milk (or any milk alternative)
1 pack of sugar-free chocolate sandwich cookies
8 cookies shaped like a rectangle
2 bars of sugar-free milk chocolate
1 pack of no sugar added cookie icing
- Mix the 2 packs of Sukrin Chocolate Mousse powder with 1 1/2 cup and 4 tbsps. of low fat milk.
- Whip at high speed with an electric mixer for 5 minutes.
- Evenly distribute the mousse to 8 dessert cups; leaving enough room at the top for the crushed chocolate cookie crumbs.
- Place cups in the refrigerator for at least one hour, for mousse to set.
- In a zip lock bag crush the chocolate sandwich cookies with a rolling pin.
- Break the milk chocolate bar apart. Place in a microwave safe bowl, and melt the chocolate.
- With a spatula, spread a thin layer of the melted chocolate on the cookies you will use as gravestones. Use the flattest side, so it will be easier to spread. Let chocolate set.
- Using the cookie icing, write RIP, or any other Halloween related words on the side of the cookie with melted chocolate.
- Once mousse is set, take the dessert cups out of the fridge and top each one with the chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs. Stick the gravestone cookie inside. Store in fridge until ready to serve.