This mousse is naturally sweetened with Sukrin and stevia, so there is no need to feel guilty about this sweet treat! There is one more thing that makes this product even better, you can make THREE different desserts with it; chocolate mousse, chocolate buttercream and chocolate ice cream!
Each order contains 4 packets. Each packet contains 4 servings.
Directions for Chocolate Mousse Desserts:
Chocolate Mousse: Can be made with low fat milk, almond, soy, oat, coconut or any other similar milk alternative.
- Mix the chocolate powder with 3/4 cup and 2 tbsp. low fat milk.
- Whip at high speed with electric mixer for 3-5 minutes.
- Leave the mousse in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Chocolate Buttercream: Can be made with heavy whipping cream or coconut cream.
- Mix the chocolate powder with 3/4 cup and 2 tbsp. of heavy whipping cream.
- Whip at high speed until you get a consistency similar to buttercream.
Chocolate Ice Cream: Can be made with whole milk or a higher fat milk substitute.
- Mix the chocolate powder with 1/2 cup and 1 tbsp. of whole milk.
- Whisk at full speed for about 3 minutes.
- Freeze for approximately 4 hours.
Ingredients: Erythritol, Inulin (Chicory Root Fiber), Fat-Reduced Cocoa (15%), Glucose, Coconut Oil, Acetylated Distarch Adipate, Lactic Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Milk Protein, Flavoring, Sodium Alginate, Salt, Steviol Glycosides.