Starting a new diet can be really hard. Having to give up so many delicious foods and treats make it even harder. That is where we step in. For the month of January we are gonna give you recipes that are healthy and sweet!
Not only are these brownies gluten-free, but they also have no added sugars! Gooey and rich with chocolate, you can even add in any of your favorite nuts or chocolate chips to make it even more tasty!
30g of Coconut Flour
60g of Sukrin Defatted Almond Flour
1 Large Sweet Potato
100g of Sukrin Gold
50g of Cocoa Powder
50g of Melted Butter or Coconut Oil
3 Eggs at room temperature
1 tsp. of vanilla extract
40g of Sukrin Milk Chocolate (to top with)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Blend the sweet potato with butter (or coconut oil) while still warm.
- Add remaining ingredients. Fold in the walnuts or any other nuts/chocolate chips if using.
- Transfer brownie dough into a greased 8 x 8 in pan and top with Sukrin Milk Chocolate.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until mixture starts to set.
- Cool for 30 minutes before serving.