https://sukrinusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Caramel-Apple-Dip-1-resize-scaled.jpg 1829 2560 Shavawn White https://sukrinusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Logo_Sukrin_USA_website.png Shavawn White2021-10-08 12:58:482021-10-08 13:40:58Caramel Apple Dip
Caramel Apple Dip
Get in the fall time spirit with a delicious twist on a classic treat!
Make your own Caramel Apple Dip with this quick and easy recipe! Perfect for those who want to add a little more sweetness to their fruit, or as a dish to serve to guests at a party or get-together.
8 ounces of cream cheese (room temperature)
1/3 cup of Sukrin Gold
16 ounces of sugar-free/low calorie, thick caramel sauce
1/2 cup of chopped peanuts or sugar-free toffee bits
- Mix the cream cheese and Sukrin Gold in a medium bowl with an electric mixer. Blend together until well blended.
- Spread the mixture into an even layer in a large round serving dish or plate.
- Pour the caramel sauce over the cream cheese mixture. Spread into an even layer.
- Top with chopped peanuts or toffee bits.
- Serve with sliced apples, or any fruit you prefer.