https://sukrinusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/P1013240-scaled.jpg 1920 2560 Taylor Quinley https://sukrinusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Logo_Sukrin_USA_website.png Taylor Quinley2020-06-29 11:21:472020-08-05 11:20:22Sugar Free Cinnamon Sugar Muffins
Sugar Free Cinnamon Sugar Muffins
As June comes to a close we are using up our Sukrin Monk to make these classic Cinnamon Sugar Muffins!
1 cup almond flour
1/3 cup Sukrin Monk
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup unsalted butter (melted)
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
Cinnamon sugar topping
2 tbsp Sukrin Monk
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Line muffin pan with muffin liners.
3. In a large bowl whisk together almond flour, Sukrin Monk, baking powder, cinnamon & nutmeg.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, vanilla extract, butter and milk.
5. Add liquid mixture to dry batter and whisk until smooth
6. Fill each muffin liner about 2/3 full.
7. Bake for about 15 minutes or until edges of the muffins turn a dark brown and center is fully cooked.
8. In a small bowl mix your cinnamon and Sukrin Monk to create the topping.
9. Remove muffins from oven and while the muffins are still hot, dip them each into your cinnamon sugar topping. Make sure you do this while your muffins are still hot or the topping will not stick.
10. Place muffins on a cooling rack and then enjoy!