Healthy Bread November – Low-Carb Tortilla Wraps with Loaf Mix
For the month of November we are highlighting our Product of the Month to bring you a healthy, low-carb, alternative to the many bread-related foods we know and love. This week we are spotlighting our Protein, Fiber, and Chia Loaf Mixes with this Tortilla Wrap recipe!
1 1/4 cups of water
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Mix the water and Loaf Mix.
- Leave to thicken for a few minutes.
- Divide the dough into five pieces. Roll each piece into a tennis ball shape with wet hands.
- Brush a bit of oil on a sheet of large parchment paper. Place a piece of dough onto the paper. Cover with another sheet of oil-brushed parchment paper.
- Press the dough gently down using a rolling pin. Roll it into a circle, as flat as possible.
- Remove top piece of parchment paper, slide the tortilla onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Repeat steps 5-8 for remaining four pieces of dough.
- Fill finished tortillas with your favorite protein and/or veggies and enjoy!
This recipe was adapted from Sukrin UK.