https://sukrinusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Chocolate-cake-with-coconut.jpg 640 640 Shavawn White https://sukrinusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Logo_Sukrin_USA_website.png Shavawn White2021-10-01 11:21:392021-10-01 11:21:39Chocolate Cake with Coconut Cream
Chocolate Cake with Coconut Cream
A mouthwatering chocolate and coconut combo, this cake is incredibly delicious and easy to make!
Have a piece of this cake when having a cup of coffee, or serve this at your next get-together or family gathering. This dessert is sure to be a hit, whatever the occasion!
2 1/2 cups of Sukrin Monk Fruit
14 tbsps. of softened butter
1 1/2 tbsps. of cocoa powder
1 tsp. of vanilla sugar
1/2 tsp. of salt
2 cups of whole wheat flour
4 cups of shredded coconut
1 cup of Sukrin Monk Fruit
9 1/2 tbsps. of Sukrin Gold Syrup
1 1/4 cup of whipping cream
8 tbsps. butter
- Preheat oven 390°
- Beat the eggs and Sukrin Monk Fruit together.
- Add the butter, cocoa, vanilla sugar, and salt; whisk to an even mixture. Mix in the whole wheat flour.
- Pour the batter into a baking pan (11 x 15 in.) lined with baking paper.
- Bake on middle rack for 10 mins.
- While cake bakes, mix all the coconut cream ingredients together in a saucepan. Leave to simmer while stirring for 5 mins.
- Spread the cream over the half-baked cake, and bake for another 10 mins.
- Cool the cake before cutting into small squares.
*This recipe was adapted from the Sukrin European English site.