Healthy Bread November – Loaf Mix Focaccia
For the month of November we are highlighting our Product of the Month to bring you a healthy, low-carb, alternative to the many bread-related foods we know and love. This week we are spotlighting our Protein, Fiber, and Chia Loaf Mixes with this Focaccia recipe!
1 1/4 cup of water
2 tbsp. olive oil
50 g of Kalamata olives
1/2 tbsp. of finely chopped rosemary
Olive oil to drizzle over bread
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Mix the loaf mix, water and olive oil together.
- Place greased parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Tip dough onto parchment paper. Flatten and mold the bread with a wet spoon.
- Drizzle with olive oil, push olives directly into the dough and sprinkle with sea salt and chopped rosemary.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack to keep bread crispy.
Serve and enjoy!