Continuing our Slow Cooker Sunday our warehouse packer, Riley, has the perfect snack to cure your sweet tooth craving. So good you can’t have just one!
4 cups Pecans
1 medium Egg white
2 tsp Vanilla extract
1 cup Sukrin Gold
1 tbsp Cinnamon
¼ cup Water
- Grease a 4 qt. slow cooker and put pecans inside
- In a bowl, whisk the egg white and vanilla extract together until it becomes foamy. Then pour into the slow cooker and stir to coat the pecans.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the cinnamon and Sukrin Gold. Then pour over the pecans and stir to coat all the pecans.
- Let the Pecans cook on low for 3 hours. Stirring them every 20 minutes. In the last 20 minutes of cook time, stir in the water.
- After the pecans are done cooking, place them on parchment paper to cool. You can break apart clusters after they are done cooling.
- Store in an airtight container.