Hot summer days call for a cool summer drink.
A Strawberry Daiquiri is sure to hit the spot, especially when it has no added sugar. This one recipe makes 4 servings, making it the perfect drink to share with friend while lounging poolside.
400g of frozen strawberries
6 tbsps. of Sukrin Syrup Gold
7 tbsps. of warm water
2 to 4 tbsps. of Sukrin Gold (depending on how sweet you want it)
Juice from 1 lime
6 to 7 tbsps. of white rum or vodka (omit if non-alcoholic)
4 tsps. of Sukrin Bake
- Heat water, add Sukrin Syrup Gold and Sukrin Gold, and stir until completely dissolved.
- Put frozen strawberries, lime juice and most of the water with Sukrin mixture in a blender. Add rum/vodka if desired.
- Blend until it turns into slush. Taste and adjust with more of the water with Sukrin mixture or lime juice until desired sweetness.
- For Decoration: Dip the edge of the glass in egg whites and then in Sukrin Bake.
- Pour the frozen daiquiri into the glasses and serve immediately.