Beat the heat with this delicious drink!
With a combo of raspberry and lemonade this drink is sure to please your taste buds, without having to worry about added sugar intake. The two flavors also blend into a beautiful display of colors, rivaling any Starbucks drink.
– 2 lemons
– 8 tbsps. of Sukrin Bake
– 3/4 cup of fresh raspberries
– 2 drops of vanilla stevia
– Ice cubes
– Sparkling water (with a taste of lemon or lime)
- Cut the ends of the lemons and take out the pulp with a spoon.
- Place the lemon pulp, Sukrin Bake, raspberries, stevia drops, and ice cubes in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Strain into four tall glasses with ice (or a pitcher), and top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and/or mint leaves.