Mousse Monday – Chocolate Mousse with Almonds & Caramel Syrup
For the month of October we are using our Product of the Month to make 4 different recipes! This week we are making Chocolate Mousse with Almonds & Caramel Syrup with our Sukrin Chocolate Mousse and Sukrin Caramel Syrup!
1 pack of Sukrin Chocolate Mousse Mix
3/8 Cup of milk & 1 tbsp. of low fat milk (or similar milk alternative)
Sukrin Caramel Syrup (optional)
- Mix half a pack of the Chocolate Mousse Mix with 3/8 cup and 1 tbsp. of low fat milk.
- Whip at high speed with electric mixer for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour mixed Mousse into cup.
- Refrigerate Mousse for at least 1 hour.
- Once set, take out of fridge, sprinkle almonds and drizzle Caramel Syrup on top.
- Repeat Steps 1-5 to make another cup.