½ cup Almond Flour
2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
2 tablespoons Sukrin Monk
1 teaspoon xantham gum
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup butter
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup water
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons cinnamon
½ cup Sukrin Monk
- Preheat air fryer for 10 minutes on 375 Fahrenheit.
- Add almond flour, coconut flour and xanthan gum to medium mixing bowl and whisk. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, add water, Sukrin Monk, butter and salt until it begins to simmer.
- Slowly add in flour mix and stir for 1-3 minutes.
- Put dough back into bowl and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Add one egg at a time and mix completely.
- Add vanilla extract and mix.
- Let sit until dough is room temperature.
- Once cool spoon into a piping bag or gallon zip lock bag.
- Pipe the batter directly into the preheated air fryer. You can make them however long you would like, I chose small bite size pieces.
- Air Fry until golden brown, about 5-10 minutes (check every once and a while)
- Immediately transfer churros to the bowl of cinnamon sugar and toss to coat.
- Repeat steps 8-10 with remaining batter.
Chocolate Sauce Ingredients: (Recipe from Low Carb Maven)
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup Sukrin Syrup Gold
1/2 cup Sukrin Icing
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 pinch of salt
2 ounces ChocZero Milk Chocolate Chips
2 tablespoons salted butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Chocolate Dipping Sauce Instructions:
- Put the heavy cream, Sukrin Syrup Gold, Sukrin Icing, cocoa powder and salt in a small pot or sauce pan and cook on medium high until the mixture begins to boil vigorously. Turn the heat down to low and whisk the ingredients. They will bubble quite a bit. (if you are using an electric stove, you may need to move the pot off and on the heat to help manage temperature.)
- Adjust the heat to where is it bubbling quickly but not crawling up the sides of the pot. This will take a minute or two to get it right. Boil the mixture for 5 minutes then remove from the heat.
- Add the butter and whisk until melted. Add the ChocZero Milk Chocolate Chips, let them sit 1 minute, then whisk until completely dissolved. Add the vanilla and whisk until incorporated. (Makes about 1 1/2 cups with 2 T per serving.)