https://sukrinusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/P1013431-scaled.jpg 1920 2560 Shavawn White https://sukrinusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Logo_Sukrin_USA_website.png Shavawn White2020-09-30 11:55:022020-09-30 11:57:35Your Pick Wednesday- Coffee Cake
1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cup Sukrin Gold
1 tablespoon Cinnamon
3/4 cup butter melted
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 cup butter room temperature
1 cup Sukrin Monk
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup sour cream or plain Greek Yogurt
1. Combine the flour, Sukrin Gold, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and butter into a medium bowl. Mix together with a fork until clumps form.
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 8×8- inch pan with butter.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
3. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and Sukrin Monk until light & fluffy. Then add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
4. Add the flour mixture.
5. Add the sour cream or Greek yogurt and mix until well combined.
6. Pour half the cake batter into the bottom of the pan and spread to cover the bottom.
7. Sprinkle half the cinnamon streusel evenly and cover the cake batter.
8. Cover with remaining batter & then sprinkle the remaining streusel on top.
9. Bake 30-35 minutes, until lightly browned. Use a toothpick to check the middle for moist crumbs. Cool completely before slicing.