Mondays can get a little bit kooky, so we thought: why not make it less so with some cookies! All December we will be giving you a new cookie recipe to make your Mondays less bitter.
This week’s recipe was specially made to get you in the holiday spirit! Buttery, fluffy, and oh so sweet, this White Chocolate Snowball Cookie* recipe will let everyone know Christmas has arrived!
Make these cookies even more festive by adding some red and green sprinkles. A fun little surprise for the kids and Santa!
1 1/2 cups of butter
3/4 cup of Sukrin Icing
1 tbsp. of vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. of salt
3 cups of flour*
1/2 to 1 cup of red and green sprinkles (optional)
1/2 cup of Sukrin Icing to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Beat butter and Sukrin Icing with mixer until smooth and fluffy.
- Add in vanilla extract and mix again.
- Add salt and flour, mixing until combined into a dough.
- Fold in white chocolate chips, adding a handful each time to incorporate it into the dough. (If desired, fold in the red and green sprinkles as well).
- Form dough into 1 inch balls and place on parchment covered baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until bottom edges of cookies lightly brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes, and then dust with Sukrin Icing (optional).
*Please note, while this recipe does contain a sugar alternative it does contain flour, making it not keto.