Reward your four-legged friend with something both delicious and healthy!
Made with only natural ingredients, these treats are nutritious and incredibly simple to make. They can help a pet that may have digestive issues, while also providing many nutrients and vitamins.
One sniff of these yummy treats are sure to get tails wagging non-stop.
2 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour
2 large eggs
1/4 cup of Sunflower Seed Butter
2/3 cup of pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a bowl beat pumpkin puree, sunflower seed butter, and eggs on medium with a mixer until combined.
- Add flour and beat at a low speed until well incorporated. Add more flour if dough is sticky after beating.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead the dough 3 to 4 times until it comes together. Then, use a rolling pin and roll the dough to 1/4 inches of thickness.
- Using cookie cutters, cut out the desired shapes and place onto a baking sheet.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes, or until edges are golden brown. Let cool completely
As with any treat, make sure to feed your pet in moderation. Do NOT give these treats to pet if allergic to sunflower seeds.