Chocolate Waffle Cake
Hands-On Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes for cooling and assembling
Servings: 10 servings
Net Carbs: 12
Waffle makers seem to be the in thing at the moment. Luckily, we have the perfect recipe that includes waffles, and is perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Made with our Sukrin Chocolate Cake Mix, this Chocolate Waffle Cake is easy to make and overly delicious! Not to mention, a very healthy alternative to those calorie and sugar heavy cake mixes you find on the shelves.
1 box of Sukrin Chocolate Cake Mix
3 large eggs
3.4 fl oz oil
10.2 fl oz water
Raspberry Cream & Ganache:
1/4 cup Sukrin Icing
1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
1/2 cup, plus 1 tbsp. of powdered freeze-dried raspberry
1 1/2 cups of heavy cream
1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- Make the Sukrin Milk Chocolate Cake Mix batter according to the instructions on the box: using the eggs, oil, and water.
- Heat a waffle maker. Grease and bake the batter as waffles (We got 8 large waffles from the portion).
- Leave waffles to cool on a wire rack.
- Add the mascarpone, Sukrin Icing, freeze dried raspberry powder, vanilla, and 1 cup of heavy cream to a food processor.
- Pulse until it has a thick and creamy consistency.
- For the ganache, put the chopped ChocZero Baking Chips in a bowl. Heat the remain 1/2 cup of heavy cream and pour over the chocolates. Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- To assemble the cake: set a waffle on your platter of choice, spread about 1/7 of the raspberry cream evenly on the waffle. Spoon a tbsp. of the ganache in the center and top with another waffle. Repeat until all 8 waffles have been used.
- Garnish the cake with fresh raspberries and Sukrin Icing.
Click HERE for a PDF version of this recipe.