https://sukrinusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/image0-scaled.jpeg 1920 2560 Taylor Quinley https://sukrinusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Logo_Sukrin_USA_website.png Taylor Quinley2020-07-14 18:28:382020-08-05 11:19:59Sugar Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Protein Bars To-Go
Sugar Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Protein Bars
Gotta grab n’ go? We have the perfect snack for you! Using Our NEW Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein, Sukrin Maple Syrup and ChocZero Chocolate Chips you can make the perfect on the go snack!
1 cup rolled oats
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1/4 cup Sukrin Maple Syrup
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1-2 tablespoons of ChocZero Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat over to 350. Spray a 8×8 glass dish with non-stick spray or lime with parchment paper.
2. Stir together dry ingredients, Including the rolled oats, Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein, baking powder, baking soda, salt & pumpkin spice.
3. In a separate bowl combine the Sukrin Maple Syrup, pumpkin, & almond milk.
4. Stir in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
5. Spread batter evenly into the glass dish, sprinkle on a few ChocZero Chocolate Chips and bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Bars keep best if stored in a refrigerator