Avocado Toast with Feta and Poached Egg
Our second Toaster Tuesday is brought to you by our President, Pernille! She has used our Sukrin Fiber Loaf Mix to make Low Carb Avocado Toast with Feta and Poached Egg! Easy, healthy and delicious breakfast or lunch!
1 box Sukrin Fiber Loaf Mix
1 ¼ cups water
Red chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix Fiber Loaf Mix with 1 ¼ cups water.
- Leave to thicken for a few minutes.
- Set on lined cookie sheet or in loaf pan.
- Bake for 70 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Smash avocado in bowl and add lemon juice.
- Salt and pepper to taste as you like (I love some red chili flakes to give it a little kick).
- Toast a slice of the Fiber Loaf.
- Spread the avocado.
- Smash and crumble the feta cheese over it.
- Garnish with a poached egg (the Dash Egg Cooker is excellent) or any other kind of egg.