https://sukrinusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/P1013392-scaled.jpg 1920 2560 Shavawn White https://sukrinusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Logo_Sukrin_USA_website.png Shavawn White2020-09-16 11:27:572020-09-16 11:27:57Your Pick Wednesday- Zucchini Bread
Your Pick Wednesday- Zucchini Bread
You Pick Wednesday- Zucchini Bread
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
Servings: 12 slices
We are back with another one of your picks! This Wednesday we used our Sukrin:1 and our Sukrin Gold to make a super easy and tasty Zucchini Bread!
- 1 1/2 cups grated zucchini – lightly packed -do not drain liquid
- 1 cup Sukrin: 1
- 1/2 cup packed Sukrin Gold
- 1/3 cup preferred cooking oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, add the grated zucchini, Sukrin: 1, Sukrin Gold, oil, eggs, and vanilla. Whisk until combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir until flour mixes in, try not to over mix.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan. Bake for 50 to 54 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center of the bread should come out with moist crumbs on it.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool, can be stored in the fridge.