For the month of March, we will be highlighting all the ways you can use our Sukrin Caramel Syrup with our Caramel Craze Recipe Series! While our Caramel Syrup is the perfect topping for ice cream, it can also be used in many more creative and tasty ways you’d never think of!
This week’s recipe will give you the perfect wake-up call. A Caramel Iced Coffee that also includes a twist on the favorite cold foam that has become very popular with coffee shops.
Caramel Iced Coffee
1-2 cups of Black or Cold Brew Coffee
1/3 cup of Ice
1-2 tbsps. of Sukrin Caramel Syrup
1/4 cup of Almond Milk
Caramel Cold Foam
1/3 cup of Whipping Cream
- Make 1-2 cups of black or cold brew coffee.
- Drizzle the sides of your cup with Sukrin Caramel Syrup.
- Add ice, coffee, and almond milk. Leave enough room for the Caramel Cold Foam.
- In a separate glass, pour whipping cream and add 1 to 2 tbsps. of Sukrin Caramel Syrup. Whisk cream until foamed.
- Pour on top of iced coffee, without overflowing the glass.
- Drizzle Sukrin Caramel Syrup on top.