Fried Cheesecake Bites
We are kicking off February with our new series- Air Fryer Friday! This week our warehouse packer, Riley, brought us these tasty cheesecake bites! Using Sukrin Monk and Defatted Almond Flour, these were an office favorite for sure!
8 oz. cream cheese
½ cup Sukrin Monk
4 tablespoons heavy cream, divided
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons Sukrin Monk
- Sit the cream cheese on the counter for 20 minutes to soften
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the softened cream cheese, ½ cup monk fruit, vanilla extract, and 2 tablespoons of heavy cream until smooth
- Scoop onto a parchment lined Baking sheet and freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the almond flour and 2 tablespoons of monk fruit.
- Dip the frozen cheesecake balls into 2 tablespoons of heavy cream, then roll into the almond flour mixture
- Put the bites into the air fryer at 200 for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
Note: The cream cheese mixture has to be completely frozen before putting into the air fryer or it will melt.