https://sukrinusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_3494-1-scaled.jpg 2560 2560 Taylor Quinley https://sukrinusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Logo_Sukrin_USA_website.png Taylor Quinley2020-06-08 10:48:002020-08-05 11:21:17Keto Lemon Blueberry Muffins
Keto Lemon Blueberry Muffins
A new month means a new series! This month we are bringing you the best muffin recipes for Muffin Monday!
This week we have a delicious Keto Lemon and Blueberry Muffins using Sukrin Monk!
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 6 tbsp Sukrin Monk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1 large lemon
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 6 tbsp almond milk with vanilla
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl mix together the almond flour, Sukrin Monk and baking powder.
- Put the coconut oil in the microwave until soft or liquid.
- Juice the whole lemon.
- In a smaller mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, coconut oil, almond milk, lemon juice (add as much or little as you would like, I used all of the juice from one large lemon) and vanilla.
- Add liquid mix to dry mix and mix well.
- Once mixed add in your blueberries and mix.
- Spray muffin tin with non stick spray
- Fill muffin tin with batter and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the test stick comes out clean.
- Once out of the oven top with butter and enjoy!