Peanut butter cups are great, but have you ever wanted a hazelnut butter cup, or maybe one filled with walnut butter?
Then this recipe is perfect for you!
Make your own Nut Butter Cup, with your favorite Sun & Seed Nut Butter, with this easy recipe! All you need is 3 ingredients, a refrigerator, and hungry stomach.
3 tbsps. of Sukrin Icing
1 cup of melted sugar-free chocolate
- Prepare a cupcake tin with 6 cupcake liners
- Add Sukrin Icing and nut butter to bowl and stir together until smooth.
- Melt 1 cup of sugar-free chocolate in microwave. Spread 1 to 2 tbsps. of chocolate on the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Add 1 to 2 tsps. of nut butter mixture on top of the chocolate.
- Cover with chocolate, and smooth out the top until chocolate is laying flat.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chocolate is hardened.
- Remove from liners