Have you ever sat at home and get a sudden craving for cake? But, you don’t want to make a cake that’s elaborate with what feels like hundreds of different ingredients? We’ve all been there at least once.
Luckily, this cake is incredibly simple to make and can be put together with ingredients commonly found in any pantry.
And while the cake pictured here was made with only one layer in mind, you can double the ingredients to add as many layers as you see fit!
130g of oil (neutral flavor) or melted butter
1 cup of milk
200g of Sukrin Defatted Almond Flour
3 tsps. of baking powder
170g of Sukrin Monk Fruit
Sugar-free jam or fresh berries and Sukrin Monk Fruit
Vanilla cream (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 395 F.
- Line a round cake tin (9-10 inches) with baking paper.
- Mix the milk and oil/butter in a bowl. Whisk the eggs.
- Mix the Defatted Almond Flour with baking powder and Sukrin Monk Fruit in a separate bowl. Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ones and mix well.
- Transfer batter to cake pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Add the jam once the cake has cooled and decorate with fresh berries. (Optional) Add a layer of vanilla cream between the cake and berries.