Update – the test has ended as of March 28th, 2016!
Cake-in-a-Cup – Cake in 2 minutes!
Everything you ever thought about cake is about to change! Testing the revolutionary Cake-in-a-Cup, the sensational treat ready in your favorite cup or mug in just two minutes! In no time at all, you’ll be indulging in warm, dreamy, soft, chocolate sponge cake – without sugar, gluten and egg!
- Sugar, Gluten, Wheat and Egg Free
- Low in calories
- Ready in 2 minutes, just add water
This products is NOT yet listed for sale! Instead we will include a free sample with all orders of $30 or more on www.sukrinusa.com. If you love it, tell us – and we will do our best to make it available as soon as possible. Feel free to comment on Facebook, through the Contact Us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB! The delectable and fantastic photo was taken by a very talented low carb blogger, Kim at Low Carb Maven who is also a natural at food photography. Make sure to visit her beautiful and informative blog at www.lowcarbmaven.com!
How to make:
Simply tip the sachet into a cup or mug, add 1/4 cup of water (50g), pop in the microwave for one minute on full power, and enjoy a just-baked, healthier chocolate treat.
- Add some berries, chopped nuts or sugar-free chocolate
- Use coffee instead of some of the water for a mocha cake, or try using milk
- For more flavors, try adding some orange or mint essence
- Serve as a delicious dessert with ice cream, whipped cream or creme fraiche
- Reduce the cooking time by 10 seconds for a fudgy molten chocolate center
One satchet is considered a serving and provides about 11 net carbs and 200 calories.
Cake mix with sweeteners: Flour (Sesame, corn), natural sweetener (erythritol), fiber (resistant corn starch, chicory), fat powder (coconut, glucose, milk protein, stabiliser: triphosphate, anti-caking agent: dicalcium phosphate), pea protein, cocoa, modified starch, raising agent (bicarbonate, diphosphate), salt, emulsifier: mono- and diglycerides, sweetener: sucralose, aroma.