VALENTINE’S DAY CUPCAKES ARE JUST 4 NET CARBS EACH!
Valentine’s Day is near – and what better way to celebrate than to indulge on a delicious no-sugar-added cupcake.
These Valentine’s Day cupcakes are super simple with just a few ingredients – and the best part is that they are low carb and made with our no sugar added Chocolate Hazelnut Spread. Make it a gift and decorate these sweet delicates with rose petal frosting!
Serving: 1 cupcake (recipe makes 6)
Calories: 340 kcal
Protein: 5 g
2.5 oz cream cheese
6 tablespoons Sukrin Icing
2 oz butter
- Whisk the eggs until airy. Mix in the spread – easiest if it is at room temperature
- Mix the Finely Ground Almonds with baking powder and salt and stir in the egg/spread mixture
- Distribute evenly in a cupcake/muffin pan with liners
- Bake at 350 F for approximately 18 minutes
- Let cool
- For the frosting, cream cheese and butter should be at room temperature.
- Mix the cream cheese with Sukrin Icing
- Add the butter and continue to mix
- Use a couple of drops of food coloring for a colored frosting
Decorate and Enjoy!
A buttercream frosting would also be fantastic with these cupcakes.