https://sukrinusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Lavkarbo-knekkebrød-Annika-Rogneby-sesam-mel-5.jpg 228 200 pernille https://sukrinusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Logo_Sukrin_USA_website.png pernille2015-06-02 19:40:152020-08-05 11:33:05Low Carb Sesame Crackers
Low Carb Sesame Crackers
Crunchy, delicious and healthy crackers with less than 0.5 g carbs per large cracker! Gluten-free and wheat-free – perfect for breakfast, lunch or the in-between snack.
Prep time: 10 min Bake time: 1 hour 15 min. Yield: 24 large crackers
- 4.25 oz Sukrin Sesame Flour
- 5 oz flaxseeds
- 3.4 oz pumpkin seeds
- 3.4 oz sunflower seeds
- 3.4 oz sesame seeds
- 2 T psyllium husks – or 1 T powdered psyllium husks
- 12 oz broth or warm water
- 1.7 0z oil
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the broth and oil and mix well. Don’t be alarmed that it at first seems very liquid – the liquid will absorb.
- Leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 275F.
- Spread the mix thin and evenly on two parchment covered cookie sheets. The easiest way is to use a wet spatula. The mix should more or less cover the two sheets. Use a pizza wheel to cut the desired size of crackers.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- When done, transfer to a grilling rack to allow them to become crispy. When cold, break into pieces and store. The crackers will stay crispy for at least a week.
Nutritional info per cracker (24 crackers):
Calories: 42 Protein: 2g Net carbs: <0.5g Fat: 3g